Here are the Tagged Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them
Here are BookReviews questions and my answers!
- What is it about Books that you love the most?
The way books cause me to relax when I am really stressed out. Seriously, once I start reading a great book, I forget all my troubles.
- What is your favorite Genre and Why?
My favorite genre is mysteries because I always love solving them and creating theories.
- Which was the first book that you had read in your favourite Genre?
The first book I read of this genre was Confessions by Kate Brian. This book contained a surprising and fun mystery.
- Which book are you eagerly waiting for to release this year?
There are two books that I am eagerly awaiting. I am eagerly anticipating the sequel to my favorite book of 20ll. The sequel is Rivals by Lauren Kunze and is the third in a series. I also can't wait for the last book in the Power of Five series by Anthony Horowitz, Oblivion.
- Name your all time favourite character.
My favorite character would have to be Adrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy series. I always love funny characters.
- If you could suddenly be a part of a story, you would choose to be a part of...?
I always dreamed of going to Hogwarts. I would chose to be apart of the world of Harry Potter.
- One book you simply hated!
It is extremely rare for me to hate books. I dislike the book Immortals by Gillian Shields. This book was beyond boring and had too many similarities to the wonderful Gemma Doyle series by Libby Bray.
- Which book would you like to see converted into a movie?
I would love to see the River of Times by Lisa Tawn Bergren series become a movie.
- Jane Austen or Bronte Sisters?
Jane Austen for sure. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite classic of all time. Austen has an amazing writing style and complex characters.
- Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre?
Sadly, I never read either of them so I can't choose.
- Do you prefer physical or electronic copy of a book?
I prefer physical copies of books because I can read them anywhere I want and they are much easier to read. I love the feeling of folding and changing pages.
The blogs I am tagging are:
- What book or book series caused you to enjoy reading?
- What is the worst last book in a series that you read?
- Do you like poetry? Why?
- If so, who is your favorite poet and why? If not, who is your favorite author and why?
- What mystery story surprised you the most?
- What do you think of film adaptions of books?
- What is your favorite book classic?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- What do all your favorite books have in common?
- Do you prefer first or third person narration?
If you choose to accept my tag, please put the link of your answers in my comments. I will love to read your answers. If I haven't tag you and you want to answer one or more of my questions feel free to answer in comments.